Friday, October 8, 2010

Spencer, Arthur, M.O.D.O.K., and Magneto confirmed for MvC3



















This news isn't so new as it's already been posted everywhere that matters while I was eating dinner, but in case any of you are interested in the game but don't actively check up on the news, I thought I'd let you in on today's reveals.

Arthur from Ghosts 'n Goblins, Spencer from Bionic Commando (the 2009 one), Magneto, and M.O.D.O.K. have been announced. Well, actually, Magneto and M.O.D.O.K. haven't really been announced yet, but their information was kinda leaked. Tomorrow they receive a formal release announcement.

As of right now, there aren't videos of the Marvel characters, but the Capcom side does have one for Spencer and Arthur.




Personally, I'm looking forward to playing Arthur. Loving his play style, love that they kept his original game movements, and loving that remixed theme they made for him. He's a very welcomed addition for me. I never played Bionic Commando, so dunno about Spencer. He seems like he's a bit odd to play with.

Now I'm wondering if M.O.D.O.K. is that "almost broken" character Seth was talking about before. Also, the addition of M.O.D.O.K. is further proof that the "leaked" list was never real. I blogged about that before though.

~ Kirari ミ★

9 posts:

Honda said...

>>Magneto confirmed

YES YES YES

Hip-Hop Hikikomori said...

I only care about Arthur and Mag-fucking-neto, though more characters can never hurt.

Jerry said...

Arthur is awesome but it was expected for Magneto come back.

Villyne said...

Magneto wasn't in the previous MvC games? I guess it is good I didn't play them. I would've been disappointed.

Watching those videos, holy crap I want this game :O

Anonymous said...

I never played any of the other games and now I'm kind of regretting it. This looks awesome :)

Kirari Star said...

He was in the previous games. In fact, he was broken tier in MvC2

Emanuel said...

This is awesome, keep it up Bro !

Helldozer said...

Nice. I am really excited about Magneto being a part of this game.

The Square Circle said...

that looks fucking great. i want to play.

Post a Comment