Thursday, February 24, 2011

Review tomorrow


Took it too easy today and now I'm sleepy. I'll do my Flandre Nendoroid review tomorrow, and catch up on missed blog posts today. For anyone wondering, I did get the charges of my case dropped. I'm surprised that I actually did, but I always have a pessimistic view on everything, especially something like this. I was prepared to pay the fine, I guess, but it all worked out so I can keep my money. It was quicker than I thought too. I figured I'd be stuck in the court for hours waiting for people ahead of me to finish, and then have my date rescheduled when I pleaded not guilty so they could bring in the officer that ticketed me to provide his side of the story or something. But it seems the proof I provided was valid enough to clear my name. 

Today I've just been really lazy. I didn't even play MvC3 all day. For some reason I wasn't at top performance today, so just ended my game early. The rest of the time I spent lounging around and studying Japanese every few hours. Right now my dog is sleeping on my lap and not allowing me to move.

I did see Madoka episode 8 today, and enjoyed it a lot. I then proceeded to spend the rest of my day pretty much lurking Madoka threads on /a/ to see what they're talking about.

And I want to pay for my Patchouli plush that I managed to get off Amiami, but my paypal won't sent the text to my cellphone for me to sign on. I don't know why really. I have until the 3rd to pay, so I'm not too worried, and if worse comes to worse then I'll just fill out the security questions to bypass the text key, but I hope I don't have to go through the extra work.

Oh well, lazying it up. Time to go look around to see what you guys are up to.




~ Kirari ミ★

9 posts:

RetroSpider said...

Lazy days are the best. Sometimes we all need to just relax and be eh for a while. Good to hear on your case.

Jerry said...

It's great that you didn't have to pay the fine. Maybe you can treat yourself to something nice with that money.

>Oh well, lazying it up.

No shame in it. I do it all the time.

MixedNuts said...

Taking it east is the best substitute for frustration or an off day.

Cpt.Awesome said...

>I wasn't at top performance today, so just ended my game early

I get those days too and I do the same. Bad games just leads to more bad games if you continue.

>Right now my dog is sleeping on my lap and not allowing me to move.

I know this feel.

>Madoka

I'm enjoying this show the most this season.

Hip-Hop Hikikomori said...

Laziness happens~

That yukkuri Kaguya video always makes me feel like crying.

Tigoris said...

I never have lazy moments at the right time, so they get ruined by the thought of the work I should be doing.

Grats on getting to keep your money.

Faiz Faults said...

Glad to hear that you don't have to go through the whole process of paying the fine. Told ya they'd be lazy to go through all the hassle.

I have only watched an episode of Madoka; I'll be resuming it after I'm done with other backlogs.

I wish I could take it as easy as you do tho...

llllollllll said...

We all suffer from laziness from time to time.

link said...

Great to hear that you didn't have to pay the fine.

>I never have lazy moments at the right time, so they get ruined by the thought of the work I should be doing.

I know this feel far too well.

Post a Comment