Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween plans



So, Halloween is coming up in a few days. What do you guys normally do around Halloween? I usually steal candy from my little brother, since he doesn't like candy anyway, but he's not going trick or treating today. My family does have candy for in neighborhood kids come though, and I doubt it'll all be taken, so I guess I'll just have to take from that pile.

Aside from that, I'm digging up some Halloween related tracks to marathon all day. Mostly BGMs from Visual Novels and such. Umineko and Saya make for okay Halloween music. I wonder if CD Anon is going to be handing out Yume Nikki this year. I'd do something cool like that, but I don't want to invest money (even if it's a small amount) into something like that. I doubt any of them would like that stuff anyway. They'll probably put the CD in just out of curiosity and then throw it out when they see they need to read a guide to install Yume Nikki or somethin.

Also, I'm half expecting some Marvel vs Capcom news sometime this week. It's been a while since we've gotten an update, and I believe Halloween to be the perfect opportunity to announce some spooky themed characters, especially since they're holding some kind of event at London and Paris this week.

~ Kirari ミ★

13 posts:

AKIBA-POP! said...

>CD Anon
Wait...so he gives out Yume Nikki disks out to kids? T-That's awesome.

Beatrice said...

I can't wait to hand candy out to kids. I think I have more fun doing that than I ever did trick or treating. I get to sit there and eat candy out of a dish and put smiles on children's faces. My sister always asks me to kidnap the kids in cute costumes because they're adorable, and I have to agree on the cute part(I'm no kidnapper). Beats walking around in the cold talking to strangers for candy, anyways.
Also, now that I've been bitten by the minecraft bug, eagerly awaiting the Halloween update.

Jerry said...

I don't know what I'm doing actually. I'm probably going to stay locked away in my room.

Jimmy Volmer said...

I just sit around at home... I don't like dressing up and partying

Crammarc said...

follower #76 is me!

Cpt.Awesome said...

I'm going to close all my curtains and sit in front of my computer all night in the dark. It will be the same as every other day except I will be hoping no one rings my doorbell. I'll probably hear some firecrackers or something too. Damn high school kids.

Anonymous said...

Business as usual most likely. Maybe saving a few haloween themed pictures.

librarian said...

I buy something to eat and play Touhou. Or I miss it and get told after it later, and to make up for that I play Touhou.

SugoiSugoi said...

I'll probably hide in my room all day. I live in a neighborhood full of university students, so I doubt there will be any trick-or-treaters

Anonymous said...

>I'm digging up some Halloween related tracks to marathon all day

Sounds awesome, man. Halloween isn't celebrated here ;_; There are some parades and things going on recently requesting it become a recognized holiday though.

I'll probably kick back in my room and watch a few horror flicks.

Hip-Hop Hikikomori said...

I'm gonna stay in all day while sitting at the computer.

Like every other day.

link said...

I'm going to stay in my room and hope no trick or treaters comes over. If I feel like it I'll maybe play some fitting game, but I'll probably just end up doing nothing in front of the computer.

Anonymous said...

The Saya no Uta soundtrack is good Halloween music. My plans for the holiday will hopefully involve alcohol.

Post a Comment