Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life is tiring? Takin it easy.

Been a busy week in general for me, with tons of report deadlines and such. Guess I'll make a filler post for now to show you guys that I am still alive after all. Online classes being a pain, and me procrastinating and building up work. Kinda sucks, but as long as everything gets in on time, it doesn't matter really. I'm majoring in Japanese since I don't really have any motivation for anything else. I'm certainly not behind my Japanese work, but behind all the unnecessary crap that's only given so colleges can milk money out of you under the mask of "making a better all around person" or whatever bullcrap they feed you. Yes, I know it's a useless major, but I don't really have a job plan for the future anyway. After I finish college I plan on leeching a bit off my parents like I did before, but I guess my loans will kinda get in the way of that. Oh well, I'll think of that stuff later and take it easy now. If everything turns out bad then whatever, no need stressing it.

This is essentially my theme song.


And here, have another video in case you didn't like my Cool Story:



On another note, my Followers widget has been broken for a few days. Everyone seems to have Widget problems. Wonder if Blogger is aware of how buggy their crap is. I'll try to fix it tomorrow or something, ganna nap right now after finishing 2 essays hours before today's deadline.

~ Kirari ミ★

15 posts:

Hip-Hop Hikikomori said...

>Everyone seems to have Widget problems.

My Widgets are fine, 'cept for the usual feed hiccups.

Also, why take classes if your only immediate plans are to leech? Buying time, I suppose?

Good luck, regardless. Remember to take it easy.

Kirari Star said...

Partially to buy time, I guess. Dunno myself really. I like having someone who actually speaks Japanese natively to help me along with my studies, even if I learned most of the stuff already from self-study. Just nice to have someone that can make sure to point out beginner mistakes I never learned on my own and such.

Kirari Star said...

Also, can you see my followers correctly? Not showing up on my browser, but didn't check if it worked elsewhere.

Hip-Hop Hikikomori said...

I can't see them, I meant for my own widgets.

Checked in Firefox and Opera, neither worked.

Jimmy Volmer said...

I like what you had to say here

Yoshika~ said...

You broke the whole google!
No, there must be a problem on their server or something, look at pic.
Also your lightbox is broken.

http://bit.ly/9g0tHl

librarian said...

I still love that Miku PV. I think it's like a theme tune for quite a few people too.

Haven't seen that other one before though, pretty interesting.

>buggy Blogger widgets
Eh yep. The same thing with invisible followers happened to me just a few days ago.

Kirari Star said...

@Browser
Yeah, I was messing around with the lightbox a bit and was too lazy to revert to a backup.

Emanuel said...

This is awesome, keep it up Bro !

Jerry said...

The widget problems should blow over in a bit, google always makes buggy crap.
I guess we should all take it easy.

Discerning Gentleman said...

cool, this works for me!

Rezden said...

Taking it easy sounds like a plan. Following and looking forward to more, if I can find a way to follow, lol. :)

Anonymous said...

Ever thought of taking the JLPT and maybe getting a job in Japan? That's kind of my goal, though I don't know what kind of job I want. I was hoping some kind of translating thing where I didn't have to deal with people. I don't want to do the whole college thing just because I don't want all the debt that goes along with it.

link said...

Yes, Blogger is buggy as hell. I can't see your followers.

Also, take it easy.

Kirari Star said...

Eh, Japan seems like it'd be damn hard to live in as an immigrant, so I dunno about that idea.

Post a Comment